Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 days until Valhalla

Ok, I have a bit of time to update this really quick.  Valhalla 10: Collision takes place this Saturday in Sterling, VA at the Dulles expo center.  Tickets are $15 dollars online and Tammy and I are going to go up and cover the fights, which detailed pictures and fight commentary.  We'll update the facebook, myspace, twitter, and blogger feeds within a few days.  I'm looking forward to them.  Adrian Yarboro is a 170 welterweight fighter and Mark Farrington is a heavy weight.

Both guys were training at our gym on Tuesday.  They looked AWESOME.  Both have been working really hard and I know they had to cut weight for weigh ins on Friday.  Dave Morris, the gym owner, will be joining them up in Sterling on Friday (tomorrow).

Nutrition

I've been doing quite a bit of vitamin research recently, being personally low in iron but not anemic, my friend and gym instructor, Angie Hines, told me to take a B vitamin.  I can honestly say that there is a huge improvement in my morning energy levels.  The B vitamins synthesize in the bloodstream within a couple hours and the blood uses that and the iron along with a healthy breakfast to produce energy and speed up the metabolism.

I am not a doctor, but just by doing a bit of reading with reputable websites, one can find invaluable information.  Don't trust sites that look strange, but rather case studies from university sides that end in .edu or sites that end in .org are pretty reputable.

Any questions, ask here or shoot us an email.  We'll be back on soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment