Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hey everyone,

This is Kim.  Dave and I decided to mix things up a bit and start adding other people to the blog.  We'll have 10 contributors start to come on there in the next few weeks as we have about 8 fighters with upcoming fights in the next few months.  It's going to be an AWESOME spring for MMA Institute of Charlottesville.  Personally, I can't wait to start covering the training a bit more.

We also have a facebook group, just look for "MMAI-Charlottesville" under groups and we also have a myspace.  Twitter didn't really work out too well, I can't figure it out!  Other than that, we will also be at Rivals Bar on Saturday to watch the UFC 97 fights on the large screens, should be a lot of fun.  

My personal training is going well.  I'm doing two classes each on Monday and Wednesdays and tomorrow I'm going to start running everyday in an effort to lose 15 pounds by the summer.  Nutrition wise, I'm getting back into eating really healthy again, and it's good.

That's about it!  Stay cool and we'll see ya around!

Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment