Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update on Lucas

I'm fully recovered and back into training full-time, full-speed. Monday I trained in boxing with Joe Mallory and then I did Jiu Jitsu with Joel Wyatt. Tuesday I did Jiu Jitsu with Mike J and then Dave's MMA class which involved some light sparring, then finished it up with fighter's cardio. So basically I'm back on track and feeling good for my fight this may 16. I don't drink, smoke, or do anything that jeapordizes my conditioning. I try to train somewhere around 20 hours a week, i don't drink smoke or do anything that ruins cardio. I'm hungry to grow and get better as much as I can in MMA, no matter what the result is May 16 I'm going to continue to devote myself as much as I can to this sport. I'd also like to thank everyone for coming out to Rivals for the UFC PPV, it was a great time and I saw alot of people I don't get to see enough of.
Until next time,
-Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment